The Toy Museum is located in the premises of the Market Warehouse and displays a collection of antique toys which belonged to José Manuel Borges Pereira, and other pieces from private collections.
This collection comprises about 20,000 national and international manufactured toys dating from the late 19th century until modern times. A particular emphasis is given to the collections composed of dolls, toy soldiers, miniatures, cars and games.
- Portuguese Toys
- Miniature Cars, Trucks and other vehicles
- Military, Aircrafts, Firemen and Motorcycles
- Star Wars, Action Man and other collectibles
- Super Heroes and Micro Machines
- Game Room (educational games)